Size:500ml Feroglobin is a unique liquid iron supplement
providing a special source of iron-citrate complex for improved absorption.
The comprehensive formula with iron which contributes to normal formation of
red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport to every tissue
and organ in the body. Feroglobin is gentle on the stomach and formulated to
deliver an optimum amount of iron plus zinc and vitamin B-complex which
contribute to normal energy release. Feroglobin is a great tasting honey and
malt liquid which has been blended with fruit extracts and is suitable for
whole family including children. Feroglobin is suitable for Vegetarians and
has been approved by the Vegetarian society. The range also includes
Fergolobin Plus. Indications Adults: (men & women) One teaspoonful twice
daily. Food supplement must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a
healthy lifestyle. See all Product description
- Feroglobin is a unique formula providing an organic form of iron, minerals and vitamin B-complex.
- Feroglobin liquid has a delicious taste with SwissAlpine Malt, natural fruit extracts and honey.
- Iron with vitamin B6 and B12 to contribute to normal energy release, and vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Gentle on the stomach, does not have any known gastro-intestinal side effects.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Product Name: Vitabiotics Feroglobin Liquid – 500 ml
- Additives: Free From Yeast, Free From Artificial Colours
- Allergen Information: Contains: Barley
- Safety Warning: This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Weight: 600 Grams
- Volume: 500 ml
- Storage Instructions: Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. Once opened use within 3 months. For best Before date, see base of carton.
- Manufacturer contact: Vitabiotics Ltd, 1 Apsley Way, London, NW2 7HF, England.
- Location Produced In: United Kingdom
- Brand: Vitabiotics
- Format: Liquid
- Serving Size: 100 Grams
- Shipping Weight: 621 g
- Date First Available: 19 Sept. 2012