Paperblanks old leather black Moroccan midi notebook.
Capturing the flavour of Renaissance-style binding at its zenith, these
handsomely embellished journals are a delight for the hand and the eye. During
this remarkable period of classical revival, manuscripts were renowned for
their exquisitely crafted covers made of fine Moroccan leather, handtooled in
gold with delicate foliage patterns. Brought to Europe via the flourishing
trade routes to the Far and Middle East, this style of ornamentation lent a
new vibrancy and lightness of design that was not present in medieval
manuscripts. The timeless beauty of these antique books is brought into the
present with our finely wrought binding reproductions. Box Contains 1x
Notebook1x Memento pouch1x Ribbon marker
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Whether recording your thoughts, ideas, stories, poems or memories, Paperblanks journals offer a perfect marriage of imagination and art, always inspiring a unique experience.
- Smyth Sewn Binding which allows each journal to open as flat as possible.
- Paperblanks paper is derived from sustainable forest pulp and the covers are made of 100% recycled binder boards. The book blocks are made from acid-free paper, which creates a smooth writing surface.
- Each journals includes a paperblanks patented memento pouch and satin ribbon marker.
- Brand name: Paperblanks
- Model Number: PB8393
- Item Weight: 322 g
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.5 x 17.8 cm
- Colour: Black
- Total Recycled Content: 100
- Manufacturer Part Number: PB8393
- Shipping Weight: 322 g
- Date First Available: 14 Nov. 2007