- 100% natural rapeseed oil – grown and pressed in Suffolk, UK
- Perfect cooking oil for dressing, baking, roasting and frying with a high burn point of 220 degrees celsius
- Rich in Omega 3, 6, 9 and Vitamin E – a great choice for anyone who cares about what they eat
- Delicious nutty taste and beautiful golden colour
- Rapeseed cooking oil has 57% less saturated fat than olive oil
Hillfarm Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil is Healthy, Versatile, British and 100 percent Natural. The Healthy option with less than half the saturated fat of olive oil and a rich source of Omega 3, 6, 9 and vitamin E. Versatile in the kitchen thanks to its nutty flavour making it perfect for dressings and marinades and its high burn point (of 220 deg C) making it the best oil for roasting, frying and baking. British: Hillfarm Cold Pressed Rapeseed oil is sustainably grown (with our Hillfarm bees to help pollinate the flowers) then pressed and bottled on our own farm using solar energy. 100 percent Natural: Hillfarm Cold Pressed Oil is fully traceable and has had nothing added to it and nothing taken out. OTHER: Kosher accredited, Halal accredited, Grown to Red Tractor standards, Non-GM, Contains none of the 14 common allergens, Grown with help from the Hillfarm bee farm.