- MALE & FEMALE HORMONE BALANCE – Both men and women have estrogen in their bodies in different amounts. DIM promotes estrogen balance in men and women according to the natural concentrations within each gender.
- BOOST IMMUNITY WITH NATURAL KILLER CELLS. DIM activates killer cells, boosting our immunity. Each capsule contains 150mg – 50% more than most brands.
- MADE FROM NATURAL SOURCES – DIM is found naturally in everyone’s favourite food, the brussel sprout. Our DIM supplements are stacked with Black Pepper Extract to improve absorption into the body.
- ONE CONVENIENT CAPSULE – Easily get your daily dose of DIM with our convenient vegetarian capsules. Just 1 capsule per day gives you the recommended dose needed to experience all the benefits that DIM can provide.
- MADE IN THE UK IN ISO LICENSED FACILITIES – All our products are made up from premium ingredients in ISO licensed facilities and are subject to multiple quality control checks throughout the manufacturing process. Our top priority is the quality of our products. If you are unsatisfied for any reason we offer a 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a compound the body extracts by digesting indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a chemical found in cruciferous vegetables like sprouts, broccoli and kale. It has been widely studied by health researchers with many promising results to date.
How Does It Work?
Estrogen is not a single hormone but comes in many different forms that can have a positive or negative effect on health and well-being. Diindoylymethane helps to bring the metabolism of estrogen into balance.
Are There Other Benefits?
As a supplement, Diindoylymethane can be part of a regime to promote all-round health and fitness.
How Much Should I Take?
Take 1 capsule per day. Each capsule contains 150mg Diindolylmethane (50% more than standard brands) + 20mg Black Pepper Extract. One bottle contains 120 capsules, a 4-month supply.
Is This Product Suitable for Vegetarians?
Yes, it comes in Vegetarian capsules and is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.