Artisan coffee, blended and roasted on the island of Sicily. Caffè Ginevra
have been roasting coffee since 1923 and this blend is our latest addition to
the collection. Big, powerful flavour thanks to the Robusta content but also a
delicious smoothness thanks to the Arabica. Dark roasted and made with coffee
beans originating from Africa & India. Perfect for an espresso but also stands
up strong when introduced to milk, a smooth English toffee or caramel flavour
to it when enjoyed in a cappuccino.
- Caramel/toffee taste with very smooth aroma.
- Roasted by the same family since 1923.
- Imported in small batches to guarantee freshness.
- Produced with very high quality beans.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere with valved bags.
- Package Dimensions: 32.4 x 14.4 x 9.4 cm
- Ingredients: Arabica and Robusta coffee beans, blended and roasted.
- Weight: 1 Kilograms
- Country of origin: Italy
- Brand: Caffè Ginevra
- Type: Full to medium
- Taste: Caramel/Toffee
- Cuisine: Italian
- Format: whole_bean
- Subregion Produced In: Caltanissetta, Sicily
- Speciality: suitable_for_vegetarians
- Certification: UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001
- Caffeine content: caffeinated
- Manufacturer/Producer: Caffè Ginevra
- Shipping Weight: 1 Kg
- Date First Available: 21 May 2012