- Lightweight and Comfortable In-Ear Headphones: Ergonomic design with highly elastic silicon covering withstands wear-and-tear for long-term use; weighs only 0.53 oz / 15 g
- Clear and Easy Communication: Utilizes CVC 6.0 noise cancellation and a MEMS microphone – an upgrade over traditional microphones which helps reduce vocal interference
- Splash Proof Build: Inner nano-coating protects headphones’ operation for use when breaking a sweat or during light rain
- 8 Hour Battery Life with iOS Indicator: Takes only two hours to charge for 9 hours of audio; includes an iOS battery indicator so you know the remaining battery life. Pls. note: Customers should know they need to use a 5V adapter which means the charging output shall be 5V to enable the headphones’ normal operation.
- Secure Headphones with Built-In Magnets: Keeps headphones together to prevent them from sliding off your shoulders when not in use.
Clear and Easy Communication
Talking on the phone can be fraught with problems including signal drops, background noise, or voice transmission errors. To combat this, the headphones feature CVC 6.0 and a MEMS microphone. With built-in CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology, background disturbances are reduced. The MEMS microphone is an upgraded version of the traditional microphone, which enables a higher sensitivity and a greater performance so your voice transmits with ease.
Splash Proof Build
If you hit the track or lift weights, then you’re bound to build up a sweat. Thankfully, the headphones come with an inner nano-coating that protects them from moisture. It’s not only sweat that it protects, but also light rain – for those that exercise no matter the weather.
8 Hour Battery Life with iOS Indicator
If you’re running a marathon or planning a hike, you’ll have more than enough music thanks to a generous 8 hour battery. When it eventually runs out, it can be fully recharged after only 2 hours. For those connected to an iOS device, a handy indicator will show on your device’s screen so you know how much headphone battery is left.
Secure Headphones with Built-In Magnets
When not in your ears, keep the Bluetooth earphones together with built-in magnets. Not only do the magnets offer a way to prevent the headphones from sliding off your shoulders when not in use, they also offer a sporty, yet secure way to hold them.